Nu-Derm Transforms Your Skin From the Inside Out
Skin aging is a natural process, but daily sun exposure can contribute to premature aging. Sun-damaged skin appears dull, with older, damaged cells accumulating due to slower skin cell turnover.
The Nu-Derm System helps transform the skin’s appearance by reducing darks spots, revealing younger, healthier-looking skin.
Nu-Derm is ideal if you have:
- Age spots
- Rough skin
- Erythema (redness)
- Sallowness (yellowish complexion)
- Hyperpigmentation (discoloration)
The safety and effectiveness of the system has not been evaluated beyond 24 weeks.
Tretinoin Indication and Important Safety Information
Tretinoin Gel (0.05%) and Cream (0.1%, 0.05% and 0.025%) are used in the topical treatment of acne vulgaris.
Tretinoin is for use on the skin only. Do not get it in your mouth, eyes, vagina or the corners of your nose.
Important Safety Information
While using tretinoin, you should:
- minimize exposure to the sun and to extreme cold or wind. Avoid sunlamps, tanning beds and ultraviolet light.
- use a sunscreen with a SPF of at least 15, wear protective clothing and wide-brimmed hat
- stop using tretinoin if you get a sunburn
- avoid washing your skin too often, scrubbing the affected skin, or using other products with a drying effect, including other products containing tretinoin, unless recommended by your healthcare provider
Before using tretinoin, tell your healthcare provider if you:
- are allergic to fish (gel only). Contact your healthcare provider if you develop itching or rash while using tretinoin gel.
- have a skin condition called eczema
- have a sunburn
- are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you are pregnant, or plan to become pregnant or to breastfeed
What are the possible side effects of tretinoin?
- skin dryness, burning, redness, excessive flaking or peeling. If you develop these symptoms your healthcare provider may tell you to stop using it for a while, decrease the number of applications, or stop using it completely.
Tell your healthcare provider about any side effect that bothers you or does not go away.
The safety and efficacy of Tretinoin have not been established in the treatment of patients younger than 10 years of age (Gel) or 12 years of age (Cream), or in pregnant or nursing women.
OBAGI NUDERM SYSTEM
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.